Building Blocks Early Learning Center
- Offer a private school setting with planned curriculum comprised of developmentally-appropriate practices for children from preschool through school-age.
- Provide a reliable, safe, healthy, and nurturing environment designed to promote play based learning through a variety of "hands on " experiences.
- Foster children to develop positive relationships, creativity, exploration, self discovery, including and beyond traditional academics.
- Prepare students for future academic endeavors and challenges by fostering a positive first experience in a group setting.
- Provide and maintain ongoing positive partnerships and communication with all parents, staff, community, and related professional organizations.
- Provide parent support and resources.