Building Blocks Early Learning Center
Priority is given to 5 day per week requests.
- Full Week (Monday–Friday)
- Ask director about availability of customized schedules
- 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Part-day programs meet for 3–6 hrs Monday through Friday and follow the Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) 10-month school calendar.
- Year round schedule for full-day students operates 12 months/yr.
- New tuition year begins July 1st
- Tiny Tots (24 mos.)
- Nursery/Preschool, (3–4)
- Nursery/Pre-Kindergarten (4–5)
- After-School Club: School Age (Grades K–5), before and after school
2014–2015 Scheduled Closings
- Independence Day
- Professional Days (Two days, prior to MCPS fall opening)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Friday
- One week off from December 24th–January 1st (Christmas–New Year's Day, reopening January 2nd)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Professional Day (Friday after MCPS closes in June)
- One additional MCPS Holiday